Satisfaite™ is FDA-cleared nonprescription relief from vaginal dryness. It’s a personal lubricant and moisturizer applied intravaginally to hydrate the delicate tissue of the vagina.
After menopause — and for years leading up to it — many women suffer pain and discomfort that doesn’t begin and end with sex*. Some may also experience vaginal dryness after breast cancer treatment or with severe endometriosis or an autoimmune disease such as Sjogren’s syndrome. With daily use, Satisfaite™ supplements the body’s natural lubrication to support long-term vaginal health and provide relief from pain, burning, and itching. Yes, it can be used to make sexual activity more comfortable — but it can also be much more than that.
Each Satisfaite™ applicator delivers a small, but sufficient, amount of product as a clear gel that adheres to the vaginal walls, so there’s no mess. It can be used alone or in conjunction with our external moisturizer, Satisfem™.
- Scientifically tested
- Made without hormones
- Formulated to avoid leaking or dripping
- Manufactured to the highest standards
- Safe for daily use
- Each box includes 10 applicators of Satisfaite™ (1g each)
- Made with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients: purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogen chloride, methylparaben, vitamin E
Powerful ingredients compatible with our bodies
Good old H2O, which combines with other ingredients to hydrate and soften.
Found in abundance in healthy skin, mucosal tissue, and eyes. Attracts moisture to lubricate.
Fat-soluble compounds with antioxidant properties that nourish and protect.
Recommended use for best results
- Daily for the first 20 to 28 days
- Then at least every third day after for maintenance
Depending on your individual severity, you may need to use Satisfaite™ more or less often, but we have found that this regimen, on average, is most effective.
How to use Satisfaite™
- Wash your hands.
- Unwrap the applicator.
- Insert the applicator into your vagina as far as is comfortable. Then push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your finger — in the same way you would insert a tampon. (If this is painful, you may want use a little of our external moisturizer, Satisfem™, around your vaginal opening before inserting the applicator.)
- Remove the applicator and dispose of it thoughtfully.
- Wash your hands again and be on your way.
*Satisfaite is compatible with natural rubber, latex, and polyisoprene condoms. It is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.
We’re here to help. View our frequently asked questions about this product.