FemmePharma Global Healthcare (Wholly Owned Subsidiary)
FemmePharma Consumer Healthcare, LLC
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at femmepharma.com. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of the Sites.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Non-Personal Information
Here are some of the examples of the Non-Personal Information that may be collected through the Sites:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address – Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you date – such as the webpages you view.
- Cookie – A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user’s name (if it accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Site previously. Cookies may also be used to track users across the Web.
- Web Beacons – “Web Beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
- Product Information – We may collect registration information or other details about your product. Unless this information is tired to your name or address, it is not considered Personal Information. We may collect Non-Personal Information from all visitors to the Sites. Some Web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not change our tracking practices (which are explained in more detail under “Site Usage Information” above) in response to “do-not-track” settings in your web browser. However, you may opt-out of targeted advertising from National Advertising Initiative members by visiting http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 – !/.
If you do not want the Company to have access to this information, please do not visit the Sites.
- Personal Information
We collect and store Personal Information that you have provided to use on the Sites, including but not limited to the following:
- We may collect your first and last name, copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) and product details if you contact us with a question related to our products;
- We may collect information that you provide by filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Sites or subscribing to e-mails. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Sites.
- We may collect your first and last name, mailing address and billing information if you purchase a product on one or more of the Sites, as applicable;
- We may collect details of transactions you carry out through one or more of the Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders, applicable. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Sites;
- We may collect your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and/or
- We may collect your search queries on the Sites.
If you do not want us to collect your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
- Children’s Privacy
The Sites are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to register with the Sites. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at [email protected]
- Non-Personal Information
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
- Personal Information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates in order to better serve you. The Company may have to share your Personal Information with these parties in order to provide you with services that have been requested by you, or so that we can ensure our services and products are meeting your needs.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors (vendors) who are performing services for the Company and who help us maintain the Sites and provide other administrative services to us. We seek to ensure the vendors do not use your Personal Information for any other purpose other than to provide the service for which they are responsible. If you do not wish for our vendors to have access to your Personal Information, please do not register or submit any Personal Information to us.
- To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Sites, we may collect information from your credit card number, billing address and other information related to the purchase, and we may use the collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information or other Personal Information provided by you to unaffiliated vendors as necessary to complete your purchase.
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process or other government requests served on us (including in response to lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of the Company, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Sites. In the course of such verification, we may receive Personal Information about you from such services. Particularly, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card has not been reported lost or stolen.
- Non-Personal Information
- Personal Information:
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
No data transmissions over the Internet can guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to the Company is done at your own risk.We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Sites, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using these Sites or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
California Civil Code Section § 1798.93 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: 175 Strafford Ave, Building #4, Suite 275, Wayne, PA 19087.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- CONTACT US