Mia Vita Hyaluronic Acid (Oral Dietary Supplement)
Free Shipping Available
Five Star Reviews
Mia Vita Hyaluronic Acid is a vegetarian oral dietary supplement to support skin health, joint and connective tissue functions. These capsules combine low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid with Chia and Lecithin for maximum bioavailability. The gel forming properties of chia, in combination with soy lecithin, provide a protective coating around the HA molecule to support absorption.
What is it?
- 60 capsules of Hyaluronic acid per bottle.
- Each capsule has 40 mg of hyaluronic acid.
- Non-GMO and gluten free.
- Suggested use : as a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Ingredients : Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), sunflower lecithin, salvia hispanica (seed) powder, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
- Warning : If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Why use Hyaluronic Acid as a dietary supplement?
- H.A is found naturally in human bodies. It nourishes and hydrates collagen which is vital to maintaining the skin’s layers and structures.*
- H.A supplements may help with aging signs of skin and joints. Hyaluronic acid acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid, and may help support connective tissue structures.*
- H.A acts as a space-filler in dermal layers between skin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which helps make skin soft, smooth and elastic, especially for the face and lips. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat , cure or prevent any disease.
We’re here to help. View our frequently asked questions about this product.
If you have any questions, comments, or general inquiries, please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!