Satisfem™ Bundle Mini
Many women experience vaginal and vulvar itching, burning, and pain — it’s more common than you may think. Used regularly, Satisfem™ provides relief from vaginal dryness and the annoyance and pain it can cause. The Satisfem™ Bundle Mini lets you sample our products to find out if they are right for you.
What is it?
- Satisfem™ is a clear gel that is applied to the vulva and skin around the vagina.*
- Satisfem™ Buds are single-use applicators with just the right amount of gel.
- Safe for sensitive skin, including the bikini area.
- No mess, dripping, or leaking.
- Daily use ensures consistent results.
- 1 tube of Satisfem™ Gel (15g)
- 5 Satisfem™ Buds
- Made without hormones
- Available without a prescription
- Safe to use every day
- Manufactured under GMP principles
- Purified water
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin E
- Other: glycerin, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogen chloride, methylparaben
Recommended use for best results
- Use Satisfem™ morning and night and during every trip to the bathroom until you achieve consistent relief from vaginal itching, burning, and pain. Then use as needed to maintain relief.
- Use Satisfem™ Buds when you’re at work or on the go.
- Combine with Satisfaite™ personal lubricant and moisturizer for even greater relief from moderate to severe vaginal dryness.
How to use Satisfem™ Gel
- Wash your hands.
- Squeeze a pea-size drop of gel onto a tissue or your fingertip.
- Apply to the vulva and skin around your vagina.
- Be on your way.
How to use Satisfem™ Bud
- Wash your hands.
- Hold the tube at either end between your thumbs and forefingers.
- Hold the product from your face and snap the tube open.
- Pull the applicator out of the tube.
- Use the applicator to apply the gel to your vulva and skin around your vagina.
- Throw the applicator in the trash, wash your hands again, and be on your way.
*Not for internal use. Not intended for use as a sexual lubricant.
We’re here to help. View our frequently asked questions about this product.