Satisfaite™ is FDA-cleared nonprescription relief from vaginal dryness. It’s a personal lubricant and moisturizer applied intravaginally to hydrate the delicate tissue of the vagina. For best results, we recommend that you use it daily for the first 20 to 28 days and then at least every third day for maintenance.
Jumpstart allows you to start your self-care regimen and experience significant moisturizing relief from dryness, itching, burning, and more. It can also make sexual activity* more comfortable.
- 2 boxes of Satisfaite™ (10 applicators each)
Each applicator delivers a small amount of clear gel that adheres to the vaginal walls, so there’s no dripping and no mess. Complement Satisfaite™ with our external moisturizer, Satisfem™, for best results.
- Scientifically tested
- Made without hormones
- Formulated to avoid leaking or dripping
- Manufactured to the highest standards
- Safe for daily use
- Made with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients: purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogen chloride, methylparaben, vitamin E
Powerful ingredients compatible with our bodies
Good old H2O, which combines with other ingredients to hydrate and soften.
Found in abundance in healthy skin, mucosal tissue, and eyes. Attracts moisture to lubricate.
Fat-soluble compounds with antioxidant properties that nourish and protect.
For best results
- Use Satisfaite™ daily for the first 20 to 28 days, then at least every third day for maintenance.
How to use Satisfaite™
- Wash your hands.
- Unwrap the applicator.
- Insert the applicator into your vagina as far as is comfortable. Then push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your finger — in the same way you would insert a tampon. (If this is painful, you may want use a little of our external moisturizer, Satisfem™, around your vaginal opening before inserting the applicator.)
- Remove the applicator and dispose of it thoughtfully.
- Wash your hands again and be on your way.
- Repeat daily or as needed for relief from vaginal dryness, burning, itching, and other irritation.
*Satisfaite is compatible with natural rubber, latex, and polyisoprene condoms. It is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.
We’re here to help. View our frequently asked questions about this product.