Vaginal dryness hurts. Satisfaite™ helps. When used regularly, it provides significant relief for even the most severe burning, itching, and pain in your vagina. Jumpstart helps you get started with a regular care regimen and see what it’s like to experience significant moisturizing relief.
What is it?
- A personal lubricant and moisturizer that is applied inside the vagina with the help of a prefilled applicator.
- Can make sex more comfortable — but also the rest of your day.
- No mess, dripping, or leaking.
- Minimal volume (only 1g) for maximum relief.
- Combine with Satisfem™ for a full system of care.
- For the first month, use Satisfaite™ 20-28 days in a row. Use it every third day in the months that follow.
- 2 boxes of Satisfaite™ (10 applicators each)
- FDA cleared
- Made without hormones
- Available without a prescription
- Safe to use every day
- Manufactured under GMP principles
- Compatible with most condoms
- Purified water
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin E
- Other: glycerin, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogen chloride, methylparaben
Recommended use for best results
- Daily for the first 20-28 days, then at least every third day after for maintenance
- Add our vulvar moisturizer, Satisfem™ Gel, for external relief.
- Use Satisfem™ Buds to relieve vaginal dryness, burning, itching when you’re away from home.
Depending on your individual severity, you may need to use Satisfaite™ more or less often, but we have found that this regimen, on average, is most effective.
How to use Satisfaite™
- Wash your hands.
- Unwrap the applicator.
- Insert the applicator into your vagina as far as is comfortable. Then push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your finger — in the same way you would insert a tampon. (If this is painful, you may want use a little of our external moisturizer, Satisfem™, around your vaginal opening before inserting the applicator.)
- Remove the applicator and dispose of it thoughtfully.
- Wash your hands again and be on your way.
*Satisfaite is compatible with natural rubber, latex, and polyisoprene condoms. It is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.
We’re here to help. View our frequently asked questions about this product.